BEFORE AN ACCIDENT:
1. Print our Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
2. If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
3. Make sure you have our dealership body shop contact information.
4. Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
IF YOU'RE IN AN ACCIDENT:
1. Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
2. Collect information with the Collision Guide above.
3. Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
4. Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
5. Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
6. Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
7. Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.